Thursday, April 16, 2009

Power-blogging!

A BLOG ABOUT BLOGGING!!!

I am enjoying the beauty of the early evening………..when the sun is still warm, the breeze is cool and the shadows dance across the ground. My thoughts are on all of us as speakers. My thoughts are on the economic issues we are all facing in some way or another. My thoughts are on what should our attitude, approach and mindset be?

It makes me think about one of my favorite quotes:

“BE AWARE OF GOING BACK TO WHAT YOU ONCE WERE…………….WHEN GOD WANTS YOU TO BE SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN!”

Friends, collogues and fellow speakers…………this is not the time to look back! This is the time to look forward. This is the time to believe in yourself like you have never done before! This is the time to ACT!
I truly believe that our NSA chapter is not a feather in our caps, but a block in our foundation. It is a block we can stand on, it is a place to gain confidence, it is a place to learn from each other! It is a place to create collaboration not competition.

Today is a day to learn from each other about being something we have never been!

I want ………….YOU to use a BLOG to help create …………BUZZ about you………………BENEFITS to your clients…………AND BUSINESS in your calendar!

I challenge all of us to reach 1000 new people each month for the next 3 months .I challenge all of us to use technology-blogs, u-tube, vimeo, social media and podcasts to reach those 1000 each month I challenge all of us to report back the results at the NSA meeting in June!.

Remember PEOPLE BUY FROM PEOPLE………….BUT THEY CANT BUY FROM PEOPLE THEY DON’T KNOW!!! REMEMBER PEOPLE ARE STILL GOING TO BUY………BUT, THEY CAN’T BUY FROM PEOPLE THEY DON’T KNOW ABOUT. REMEMBER PEOPLE WILL BUY FROM THE BEST PEOPLE!.............. YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!!!.....................BUT DO THEY KNOW YOU???!!!!
YOUR JOB IS TO GET THEM TO KNOW YOU!!! USE TECHNOLOGY TO SPREAD THE WORD OF YOU!!!

I DARE YOU!!!!!!!

Bart

No comments: